It has been only a month since I have started really, and I do not have to go back to the office. Since then I went through a lot of phases, and learned a lot with the trial and error way.
First of all, after I recorded the half of the course, I sent a test video to Udemy, and it was not accepted!!! :D
They complained about the voice, and I had to admit, they were right. It took a week, to fix it. We brought in a lot of stuff into the room, covered the floor with fabrics, but what did the real trick, is to cover the table with a white frottir-like sheet, its surface is uneven enough to brake the sound waves, so it doesn't echo... huh...
Now I could restart the whole production! :)
I also learned, after a day shooting, that I cannot shoot the following day, instead I need to stay home to process the whole days material which takes the entire evening. Next day I watch them carefully, make a plan for the day after, and try to fix all the other duties I have otherwise.
Even so, I have managed to be 85% ready with the recording by now.
Now the next steps are:
- making the opening and closing pictures of the video klips
- preparing the additional materials such as an infograf about the hooks and yarns, or how to join the granny squares together to make a bag out of them...
- prepare the list of the lessons in Udemy and Webuni, for the up-load
- and when all these are set... newsletter. By the way, if you haven't signed up yet, here is the time!! Sign up now here!