After I have launched successfully my first e-book about how to crochet puff flower (you can see it under the e-book menu), immediately I jumped into the next kindle challenge. Kasia, my friend gave the idea, to make a Snowflake. It is not such a surprising idea around November :) but I am so much covered with all the technical and other problems, honestly I was not even thinking about it.
So let it be, snowflake, here we come! Funnily I made it with a pink yarn, to be able to see what I am doing. I bought silver yarn too, but that is impossible to see properly on video, so I will demonstrate with the pink one finally.
The steps of making a "how to crochet something" e-book are:
1. make a video - still hoping to make a Udemy course eventually
2. make screenshots about every important moment - I was cursing badly, I need to learn to stop and pause in these moments... not like now!!
3. make them even by size, put numbers on them - by using Canva (this is an amazing tool!!)
4. write the book, and put the pictures in
5. send to Kasia for proof reading (my dear Kasia volunteered to do so, bless her!)
6. final check, copy & pictures
7. make photos for the cover - I think I will use the silver snowflake for the cover :)
8. make cover in Canva, using the photo I made
9. upload the whole thing onto Amazon, fill out what needed to, and tadamm!
Now at the moment I am at #3... need to hurry up, Xmas is around the corner!
Hello, my name is Emese.